X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cory View Post

Prices are so high now that I don't even know what normal is anymore.

You know what they say though. You're not a fool for asking for a high price. The fool is who pays the high price.
    Truth. Heck, you can ask whatever price you want. For instance, I listed Soapy Opie at $30,000, ha ha!

Comment

Originally posted by seymourbarf View Post
      I just want to start off by saying that prices on eBay have been inflated pretty much across the board since the pandemic. A lot of that reflects the new market, as people have been willing to pay higher and higher prices. I’m not going to point out listings that seem just a bit high, or listings for one-of-one items where the seller is listing it at a “its not for sale” price.

I think it’s within reason to list something at a slightly higher cost than the price a similar item sold for recently. It’s okay to test the limits of the market. And with one-of-one items, I think it’s fair to set a price, even an unreasonable one, that it would take to get you to sell it. After all, it’s a unique item and it might have a sentimental value that exceeds what some people would find acceptable.

What I’m looking for are people selling common or easily-obtainable items at price-gouge amounts. Maybe they found a Joe Blow card in their attic and know nothing about GPK. Or maybe they are greedy bastards. Either way, ignorant or evil, those sellers’ listings will appear here.
      ironically i got called a greedy bastard earlier today for a listing i have on ebay(not gpk related) lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jason76basin View Post

ironically i got called a greedy bastard earlier today for a listing i have on ebay(not gpk related) lol
        Are you trying to sell a flesh Claw for $300?

Comment

Nah, I seen it...It was a “gently” stretched and damaged flesh light. Since it’s from Jason it should be priceless but he’s willing to let someone get a piece of history for $299.99. It’s a 1/1 chotchkie so it’ll sell quick! Operators are standing by! Call Now!!! Just kidding Jason.

Comment

Originally posted by dxtc View Post

Nah, I seen it...It was a “gently” stretched and damaged flesh light. Since it’s from Jason it should be priceless but he’s willing to let someone get a piece of history for $299.99. It’s a 1/1 chotchkie so it’ll sell quick! Operators are standing by! Call Now!!! Just kidding Jason.
            Anyone who can stretch and damage a flesh light deserves a round of applause!

Comment

Anyone who can stretch and damage a flesh light deserves a round of applause!
              Clapping Applause GIF

Comment

naw, it was a pocket knife. these knife collectors sure get butt-hurt

Comment

I've been going rounds and rounds with this clown right here.. He is selling Series 3 PSA 10 for $500 and he's also selling a lizard, and also selling chicken guts and stink bait for catfishing... yes that's right... on Ebay... So we have had some colorful conversations.. Usually I can overlook these idiots that want $450 for a raggedy ass OS4 set but every once in a while.. sometimes... I snap and go postal.. https://www.ebay.com/usr/bigfootfishingco
                  bigfootfishingco has been an eBay member since May-18-15 and has 99% positive feedback. Check out bigfootfishingco's full profile.

Comment

Grateful for this thread!

Comment

I just want to start off by saying that prices on eBay have been inflated pretty much across the board since the pandemic. A lot of that reflects the new market, as people have been willing to pay higher and higher prices. I’m not going to point out listings that seem just a bit high, or listings for one-of-one items where the seller is listing it at a “its not for sale” price.

I think it’s within reason to list something at a slightly higher cost than the price a similar item sold for recently. It’s okay to test the limits of the market. And with one-of-one items, I think it’s fair to set a price, even an unreasonable one, that it would take to get you to sell it. After all, it’s a unique item and it might have a sentimental value that exceeds what some people would find acceptable.

What I’m looking for are people selling common or easily-obtainable items at price-gouge amounts. Maybe they found a Joe Blow card in their attic and know nothing about GPK. Or maybe they are greedy bastards. Either way, ignorant or evil, those sellers’ listings will appear here.
                      I hope logan paul does not collect GPK, seeing how social media platforms are reaching more people these days, with youtube, stars buying crazy expensive PSA 10 cards and collectibles for their youtube channels to get more likes, subscribers, and carrying a lot of clout, like in pokemon, pushing prices way up.

Comment

Originally posted by Trippy View Post

I hope logan paul does not collect GPK, seeing how social media platforms are reaching more people these days, with youtube, stars buying crazy expensive PSA 10 cards and collectibles for their youtube channels to get more likes, subscribers, and carrying a lot of clout, like in pokemon, pushing prices way up.
                        Fuck’em he’ll be in jail soon anyway.

Comment

Bigfootfishingco on ebay claims to have inflated the price of GPK all by his lonesome. He really thinks highly of himself. Hes a tool and has chicken guts and dead fish for sale on his listings. 1 dead fish was recently sold too. I want to see him up on the wall of shame. Before I saw this I and another have already warned him. He has OS2 cards listed for $1K+ among many others. Hall of shame! Hall of shame! Hall of shame!

Comment

What is the deal with sellers from Wisconsin? This GemFanatic guy is from Royal Oak, and there’s another seller from Oshkosh who is a complete lunatic. Is it the Packers? Are the Packers doing something to these people?
                            Must be something in the cheese

Comment

• Filter
                            • Time
                            • Show
                            • New Topics
                            Clear All
                            No content found
                            Show More

• Filter
                            • Time
                            • Show
                            • New Topics
                            Clear All
                            Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.
                            Directory Topics Posts Last Post
                            Garbage Pail Kids Discussion
                            Retail Card Releases
                            Talk about OS, ANS, BNS, Chrome, Yearly, etc. series here

Talk about Foreign, Online and Digital below
                            Topics: 30 Posts: 284
                            30 284
                            Sub-Forums:
                            Foreign Sets (8/42)
                            Official Merchandise - Toys, Items, etc.
                            Talk about officially licensed merchandise here. Cheap Toys, Minikins, Funko, Imperial, etc.
                            Topics: 20 Posts: 124
                            20 124
                            Jimbo
                            by Jimbo
                            Unofficial GPK Products
                            Talk about artist theme sets, fan sets and various bootleg cards and items here
                            Topics: 8 Posts: 116
                            8 116
                            tinyTIMMAH
                            Ebay & Other Selling Venues
                            Talk about Ebay auctions or any other sites that have GPK for sale here
                            Topics: 4 Posts: 51
                            Last Post: Oak Kay error back?
                            4 51
                            Oggpk333
                            HEY TOPPS!!!
                            Talk to or about Topps here
                            Topics: 5 Posts: 40
                            Last Post: Bought 6 Blasters
                            5 40
                            tinyTIMMAH
                            General GPK Discussion
                            Talk about all things GPK here that don't fit into the categories above. News, 80's stories, movie/cartoon, comics, etc.
                            Topics: 8 Posts: 68
                            8 68
                            Garbage Pail Kids Art
                            Original Art
                            Talk about official card final art, color roughs and pencil art here
                            Topics: 36 Posts: 105
                            36 105
                            GPKwinton
                            Sub-Forums:
                            Sketch Cards
                            Talk about sketch cards here related to any release
                            Topics: 6 Posts: 37
                            Last Post: Sketches
                            6 37
                            GPKwinton
                            Artists & Card Shows
                            Exclusive info on the artists that create GPK and the card shows they attend
                            Topics: 0 Posts: 0
                            0 0
                            Trade Depot
                            Feedback Forum
                            Post feedback about member transactions here
                            Topics: 11 Posts: 111
                            Last Post: Jimbo's Feedback
                            11 111
                            tinyTIMMAH
                            WTT - Trade Lists
                            Post your list of needs here. Follow the posting instructions to get the best results
                            Topics: 5 Posts: 7
                            5 7
                            WTS & WTB Marketplace
                            Post what you are selling or what you want to buy here
                            Topics: 31 Posts: 70
                            31 70
                            Members Only
                            Anything & Everything
                            Everything Else
                            Talk about anything here. Overall general discussion
                            Topics: 15 Posts: 169
                            15 169
                            Movies, Music, TV, Video Games, etc.
                            Talk about all other media here
                            Topics: 23 Posts: 208
                            Last Post: Next Gen consoles
                            23 208
                            Skulz
                            by Skulz
                            Other Collectibles & Card Sets
                            Talk about any other collectible item that isn't GPK related here
                            Topics: 1 Posts: 24
                            1 24
                            Board News and Rules
                            News and rules about GPKUG will be posted here
                            Topics: 14 Posts: 68
                            14 68
                            tinyTIMMAH
                            Sub-Forums:

Garbage Pail Kids Underground Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 256   Posts: 1,827   Members: 232   Active Members: 93
                            Welcome to our newest member, womprat.
                            Working...
                            X