X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dxtc’s Holy Shitter of the Week!

Well this thread on the old UG was focused only on ebay as it was our primary source for non Ug transactions but it will now include Facebook! I have a new partner in this righteous venture to ward off the evil sellers the one, the only SeymourBarf! This thread will be here to protect the noobs and the returning collectors so fake ass collectors don’t rip them off! The guilty will not be protected! Your ass will wind up in the UG’s Hall of Shame!

Coming soon! You’ve been warned!
    Last edited by dxtc; 10-04-2020, 05:44 PM.

Yes Yes Yes GIF

Comment

looking up adam sandler GIF by Saturday Night Live

Comment

Bro! Really Bro! what the fuck that’s half the price of most ANS sets I just saw on ebay Bro!

cheesing south park GIF
        <p dir="ltr">2003 ANS1 Garbage Pail Kids GPK: 12a Kyle Tile and 12b Bathroom Tyler Bundle. Condition is Pre-owned and Collected *See photos* of exact item to be received. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Ships fast with USPS First Class Package.</p>

Comment

As my toddler would say what the hey! Valumart my ass! Bro what the fuck! Why is this ANS1 card higher than most OS1 non graded Bro! Oh Shit! Bro sorry that Anus1 my bad! Beavis And Butthead 90S Tv GIF
          GPK RODENT ROB STICKER ON FRONT. Garbage Pail Kids Collectible Card.

Comment

Originally posted by dxtc View Post
            Bro! Really Bro! what the fuck that’s half the price of most ANS sets I just saw on ebay Bro!

cheesing south park GIF
            At least the cards don't suck. I like that character

Comment

Originally posted by Cory View Post

At least the cards don't suck. I like that character
              True I have the OS16 acetate my god is it beautiful! The way the acetate reflects the light gives it this refractor shine.

Comment

You Crazy GIF by Steve Harvey TVBro! What the fuck! Selling this shit at the current rate of gold and shit! Bro! If you get a buyer let me know we’ll all do a flash sale and just buy Topps Bro!
                <p>Garbage Pail Kids Well Done Sheldon And Warmin Norman 115a And 115b. Condition is Used. Cards are in above average condition. Email with questions. I have others cards please see my other items for sale. Shipped with UPS Two Day Air.</p>

Comment

Meth GIF by memecandyDude Bro! Bro Dude! I know she hot and shit but her Ho value ain’t that high Bro! I think your crack habit is interferring with yo’ business Bro!
                  <p>Garbage Pail Kids Wacky Jackie 17a. Condition is Used. Below average. Has creases. See pictures. Shipped with UPS</p>

Comment

I just want to start off by saying that prices on eBay have been inflated pretty much across the board since the pandemic. A lot of that reflects the new market, as people have been willing to pay higher and higher prices. I’m not going to point out listings that seem just a bit high, or listings for one-of-one items where the seller is listing it at a “its not for sale” price.

I think it’s within reason to list something at a slightly higher cost than the price a similar item sold for recently. It’s okay to test the limits of the market. And with one-of-one items, I think it’s fair to set a price, even an unreasonable one, that it would take to get you to sell it. After all, it’s a unique item and it might have a sentimental value that exceeds what some people would find acceptable.

What I’m looking for are people selling common or easily-obtainable items at price-gouge amounts. Maybe they found a Joe Blow card in their attic and know nothing about GPK. Or maybe they are greedy bastards. Either way, ignorant or evil, those sellers’ listings will appear here.

Comment

$2500 for an OS2 set. In fairness, it is “or best offer” so they might take $2k.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Garbage-Pai...QAAOSwZfBfe2Qs

Comment

angry the office GIFBro! You Dream Stealin’ Bro! Somebody’s gonna believe this Bro! It’s a sketch in your description Bro! Some noob is going to do something stupid Bro! They’re going to think Neil did the art for Dave instead of Pound Bro! Lyin’ sack of shit Bro!
                        <p>Garbage Pail Kids GPK Original Art New Wave Dave Graffiti Petey Neil Camera GF. Black and white hand sketch 10x10 , no frame no coa Shipped with USPS First Class Package.</p>

Comment

Originally posted by dxtc View Post
                          angry the office GIFBro! You Dream Stealin’ Bro! Somebody’s gonna believe this Bro! It’s a sketch in your description Bro! Some noob is going to do something stupid Bro! They’re going to think Neil did the art for Dave instead of Pound Bro! Lyin’ sack of shit Bro!
                          GemFanatic is a huge scammer on eBay. He rips off everyone and has multiple eBay accounts. He knows how to manipulate the PayPal/eBay rules, files disputes, etc. True piece of shit. He has other usernames as well. snowhitesmile and another one.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post

GemFanatic is a huge scammer on eBay. He rips off everyone and has multiple eBay accounts. He knows how to manipulate the PayPal/eBay rules, files disputes, etc. True piece of shit. He has other usernames as well. snowhitesmile and another one.
                            What is the deal with sellers from Wisconsin? This GemFanatic guy is from Royal Oak, and there’s another seller from Oshkosh who is a complete lunatic. Is it the Packers? Are the Packers doing something to these people?

Comment

Originally posted by seymourbarf View Post
                              I just want to start off by saying that prices on eBay have been inflated pretty much across the board since the pandemic. A lot of that reflects the new market, as people have been willing to pay higher and higher prices. I’m not going to point out listings that seem just a bit high, or listings for one-of-one items where the seller is listing it at a “its not for sale” price.

I think it’s within reason to list something at a slightly higher cost than the price a similar item sold for recently. It’s okay to test the limits of the market. And with one-of-one items, I think it’s fair to set a price, even an unreasonable one, that it would take to get you to sell it. After all, it’s a unique item and it might have a sentimental value that exceeds what some people would find acceptable.

What I’m looking for are people selling common or easily-obtainable items at price-gouge amounts. Maybe they found a Joe Blow card in their attic and know nothing about GPK. Or maybe they are greedy bastards. Either way, ignorant or evil, those sellers’ listings will appear here.
                              Prices are so high now that I don't even know what normal is anymore.

You know what they say though. You're not a fool for asking for a high price. The fool is who pays the high price.

Comment

• Filter
                              • Time
                              • Show
                              • New Topics
                              Clear All
                              No content found
                              Show More

• Filter
                              • Time
                              • Show
                              • New Topics
                              Clear All
                              Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.
                              Directory Topics Posts Last Post
                              Garbage Pail Kids Discussion
                              Retail Card Releases
                              Talk about OS, ANS, BNS, Chrome, Yearly, etc. series here

Talk about Foreign, Online and Digital below
                              Topics: 30 Posts: 284
                              30 284
                              Sub-Forums:
                              Foreign Sets (8/42)
                              Official Merchandise - Toys, Items, etc.
                              Talk about officially licensed merchandise here. Cheap Toys, Minikins, Funko, Imperial, etc.
                              Topics: 20 Posts: 124
                              20 124
                              Jimbo
                              by Jimbo
                              Unofficial GPK Products
                              Talk about artist theme sets, fan sets and various bootleg cards and items here
                              Topics: 8 Posts: 116
                              8 116
                              tinyTIMMAH
                              Ebay & Other Selling Venues
                              Talk about Ebay auctions or any other sites that have GPK for sale here
                              Topics: 4 Posts: 51
                              Last Post: Oak Kay error back?
                              4 51
                              Oggpk333
                              HEY TOPPS!!!
                              Talk to or about Topps here
                              Topics: 5 Posts: 40
                              Last Post: Bought 6 Blasters
                              5 40
                              tinyTIMMAH
                              General GPK Discussion
                              Talk about all things GPK here that don't fit into the categories above. News, 80's stories, movie/cartoon, comics, etc.
                              Topics: 8 Posts: 68
                              8 68
                              Garbage Pail Kids Art
                              Original Art
                              Talk about official card final art, color roughs and pencil art here
                              Topics: 36 Posts: 105
                              36 105
                              GPKwinton
                              Sub-Forums:
                              Sketch Cards
                              Talk about sketch cards here related to any release
                              Topics: 6 Posts: 37
                              Last Post: Sketches
                              6 37
                              GPKwinton
                              Artists & Card Shows
                              Exclusive info on the artists that create GPK and the card shows they attend
                              Topics: 0 Posts: 0
                              0 0
                              Trade Depot
                              Feedback Forum
                              Post feedback about member transactions here
                              Topics: 11 Posts: 111
                              Last Post: Jimbo's Feedback
                              11 111
                              tinyTIMMAH
                              WTT - Trade Lists
                              Post your list of needs here. Follow the posting instructions to get the best results
                              Topics: 5 Posts: 7
                              5 7
                              WTS & WTB Marketplace
                              Post what you are selling or what you want to buy here
                              Topics: 31 Posts: 70
                              31 70
                              Members Only
                              Anything & Everything
                              Everything Else
                              Talk about anything here. Overall general discussion
                              Topics: 15 Posts: 169
                              15 169
                              Movies, Music, TV, Video Games, etc.
                              Talk about all other media here
                              Topics: 23 Posts: 208
                              Last Post: Next Gen consoles
                              23 208
                              Skulz
                              by Skulz
                              Other Collectibles & Card Sets
                              Talk about any other collectible item that isn't GPK related here
                              Topics: 1 Posts: 24
                              1 24
                              Board News and Rules
                              News and rules about GPKUG will be posted here
                              Topics: 14 Posts: 68
                              14 68
                              tinyTIMMAH
                              Sub-Forums:

Garbage Pail Kids Underground Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 256   Posts: 1,827   Members: 232   Active Members: 93
                              Welcome to our newest member, womprat.
                              Working...
                              X